First, I've got to post one of my new favorite pictures of the little man...He got this hat as a hand me down from our friends the Smiths in Portland and it cracks me up whenever he wears it. He looks like some kind of gold prospector or Siberian fur trader or something.

In other news, I'm trying to get back into shape for road racing season. My first race is coming up this Sunday and I've been trying to accumulate some base mileage and transfer my fitness from the high intensity, short efforts of cyclocross to the longer burn/suffering of road racing. We've got a new sponsorship deal, new team structure, and lots of new racers this year and I'm really excited about what we'll be able to do. Here is a picture of our new kits. I can't wait for them to come in.
Last night was the last session of one of my classes for school. Now I only have 3 more classes until I graduate! I'll be able to walk in May and will have to finish up one class independent study over the summer because SLU canceled it due to lack of enrollment. I'm so close to finally being done, yet it seems like it's still really far away!
Random post, I know. That's it for now, adios...
D.J.
No comments:
Post a Comment